Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Pregnant!

Surprise! I don't like telling people (too much attention and too many questions!), but I want you all to know, so I thought I'd just lay it out there. :) I'm a bit over 3 months along now and due mid-May. We saw the sweet little blob on an ultrasound a few weeks ago and I heard his/her heartbeat earlier this week -- both are very difficult to recognize since they don't look or sound at all human. I don't look consistently pregnant yet (my belly tends to come and go -- sometimes we're surprised by it), but I did have to retire my favorite pair of work pants this morning -- tried to put them on and thought, "Did I pick out the right pair??" Sure did, just can't wear them anymore.

Please don't be sad that I didn't tell you all individually -- I'm awake for very limited hours these days -- growing a baby really wears a girl out!

**I really was 3 months along when I sent this message in mid-November, but I backdated it in the blog to make it more accurate!**

No comments:

Post a Comment