Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another BOY!

We did the same thing with this baby as with Harrison -- had the ultrasound technician print a copy of the boy/girl picture (and label it because we wouldn't know either way!) then put it in an envelope for us to open later. We opened our envelope this past Thursday night and were both totally surprised! I thought this one was a girl because I felt alot different than with Harrison. Chris says he didn't think it was a girl but then was shocked that it was a boy -- I had some trouble understanding that. :) Harrison does not seem to be surprised at all -- a "bay-bee" is a "bay-bee" is a "bay-bee" for him!
Wish us luck with two boys, two years apart! I can't even imagine the trouble these two will get into with each other. :) And also wish us luck with with naming this little guy -- Harrison was a few days old before we chose his name.
How long will it take me to dig back into Harrison's tiny baby clothes and see which outfits I'm putting on his little brother first?? Not long -- I'm on my way upstairs to do that now...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!! We can't wait to meet Harrison's little bro.

    ReplyDelete