Monday, July 23, 2012

Handles for Baby Popcorn

Harrison had a "good" question / idea recently... 
  • Harrison : "Mom, does Popcorn have any handles in there?"
  • Me : "No, I don't think so.  Why?"
  • Harrison : "Because if he did, then he could really do some good jumping."  (I had just commented on how Popcorn was jumping around in there.)
  • Me : "Oh, that's a good point.  I don't think he has any handles to hold onto, though."
  • Harrison : "Could you get him some?"
  • Me : "I'll ask my doctor next time I see her."
  • Harrison : "Wait!  But how would they get in there??"
  • Me : "I don't know -- maybe the doctor has an idea?"
  • Harrison : "Well, you might have to swallow them, and I don't think you should do that because they might bonk him on the head."
  • Me : "Another good point.  Maybe we'll just let him keep jumping without handles?"
  • Harrison : "Yeah -- Let's do that."

No comments:

Post a Comment