Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Little Helper

Harrison and I were in the playroom this afternoon when we decided that he needed some tissue to wipe his nose. I said, "Harrison, let's go to the bathroom to get some tissue and wipe your nose." He got up right away and rushed off (unaware of the bathroom that connects to the playroom). Because I'm big and pregnant and tired, I just sat on the floor and waited for him to come back so we could go to the bathroom right by where we were sitting...

And then I realized what he was doing!

He had gone to the half-bath down the hall...

Grabbed the end of the roll of toilet paper...

And brought it to me in the playroom.

1 comment:

  1. At least it wasn't stuck on the bottom of his shoe or in the back of his pants, which is usually what happens to us oldsters.

    ReplyDelete