Monday, June 18, 2012

Fast As Lightning!

The boys and I were on our way home from school the other day when I said something about driving "as fast as lightning." 
  • Harrison : "How fast, Mom?"  He tends to call us "Mom" and "Dad" more than "Mama" and "Dada" these days...
  • Me : "As fast as lightning, which is really fast, but only as fast as is safe."  We talk alot about driving a "safe" speed.
  • Harrison : "I don't know, Mom -- he's pretty fast."
  • Me : "What?"
  • Harrison : "Lightning.  I said he's pretty fast.  Haven't you seen how fast he is?" 
  • Me : "Oh!  Yeah -- you're right.  I'm probably not driving as fast as Lightning the Queen (Lightning McQueen from the Cars movie)."  And by the way, that is the only full-length movie we have ever tried to watch with him -- we started it the night of his birthday party and it took us two days to finish it because he didn't want to sit still for that long.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment