Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Another BOY!

Which Harrison knew all along, of course. :)

Wish us luck with the 10-15 years of messy, stinky, noisy, male chaos on its way to our house! And even more luck with naming a third one... Harrison is still insisting on Kinsery, Chris is liking Bernardo, Hewitt votes for Elco (the name of the 85 year old man who lives across the street), and I am undecided.
 
I am so excited to see what three brothers can get into -- it's amazing to watch our current Hs play together, take care of each other, and be each other's biggest competitors and biggest supporters at the same time -- what will three of them be like???  Both of the boys' grandpas are from families of three boys each 2 to 3 years apart, but none of their parents are living now, so I can't ask them for a real, honest, well-now-that-50-or-60-years-have-gone-by-I'll-tell-you-what-it-was-really-like evaluation of life with three little guys peeing in the yard.  Also, as Chris said, I'm "not that good with girls anyway."  Which is true!  Any daughter of mine would have had to save her drama for someone else's mama -- when the boys start getting dramatic, I'm the first one to put my hand up and say, "Whoa -- I want to hear what you have to say, but I need to you tell me in your boy voice, not your whiny voice.  Please try again."
 
Chris and the boys came with me to my 20-week visit so they could see the ultrasound (although we just had the ultrasound lady write boy/girl on a note that we opened later), and sweet Harrison kept reaching over to pat and kiss my hand and say, "Mama -- I see our baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment