Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Harrison's First Date

It was with his mama!  :)

Pre-K had a half day today, so I worked from home for the morning and picked him up at lunchtime.  Since Hewitt had a regular school day, Harrison and I planned to have an us-only date for the afternoon until we picked up the Hew-Dewdler.  Harrison chose our restaurant ("the Mexican place with the bean bags that you can throw sometimes"), and we had a very special time together talking about important things that I will not disclose here.  After lunch, we hung around home together until it was time to pick up our third wheel.

Update a few weeks later : Harrison asked when we could have another date.  I teared up and told him I would go on a date with him anytime he asked me.  I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment