Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nesting or OCD-ing?

I told my work that I'd be in the office until the earlier of Baby's due date or Baby's birth. Since Baby was due on Sunday and still has not gotten around to being born, I have been working from home all week (and I really am working!). I've had my computer up and running each day this week and have been taking care of everything that's come up for work -- even talked on the phone to work people about work yesterday!
This morning, however, after making two batches of triple-berry-fudge brownies with white chocolate topping for the bake sale at Harrison's school, I took a few minutes to peel the stickers off of all the produce I bought yesterday (including the things I put in the refrigerator -- I did not limit my task to the counter-top items). I bought alot of produce, which means I peeled off 20 or 25 little stickers. So is that nesting or OCD-ing?
Baby is now 3 days late; Mama is now 3 days crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment