Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Harrison Loves Dada, But...

He's still not going to share his fresh-from-the-garden strawberry! A convo from this week :

Mama and Harrison are out harvesting goodies from the garden -- one strawberry, one tomato, one golden zucchini, and one bell pepper.

Mama : "Hold on, bud -- let me wash those before you eat them."


Harrison : "Okay, Mama. But I do not want to share my strawberry with Dada. I will share my tomato with Dada."

Mama : "That's fine, Bug. That's your choice. He will be happy to get a bite of your tomato."

Once we got in and washed it all, Harrison chowed on the strawberry, the bell pepper, and most of the tomato. Other days he has eaten the zucchinis like most people would eat a carrot, but not this day -- that zucchini is now in our produce bowl waiting to become part of a veggie bake.

Bell pepper going down...

No comments:

Post a Comment