Sunday, September 6, 2009

Harrison Mops

Somehow "we" made a mess one afternoon, so the mop came out to clean up. I managed to hold the camera steady enough through my giggling to get these photos -- what a little helper! I'm so lucky to have a live-in housekeeper!

Please note the following :
  1. How resigned he looks (but I swear it was his idea!),
  2. The "G" on the front of his outfit and the football on the back (and this was after Georgia's first loss!), and
  3. The "Harry Goes to Hogwarts" sock-shoes (Harrison is wondering why Hermione had to set Dobby and all the other house-elves free -- forgive me if I have my Harry Potter trivia wrong).

Let's start by the stairs...

Now we'll move to the kitchen...

Ooh, here's a bad spot...

And we'll wrap it up by the sink.




No comments:

Post a Comment