Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh, wow...

Worst outfit ever. I am partially to blame because I did send Harrison to school with that shirt-socks-shoes ensemble, but in my defense, he was wearing jeans at the beginning of the day (and the shirt has a cute little navy blue stitching on the front that was accented nicely by the navy blue socks and shoes). When I picked him up from school, though, he came running at me with yellow-and-white striped "ahoy, matey" shorts in the middle instead of his jeans.

Before I could stop myself, I said, "Harrison, what in the world are you wearing?" His teachers laughed and said he had dumped water all over his jeans; they realized that the shirt and shorts wouldn't look so great but didn't notice how badly the socks completed the outfit until he was on the move again. Again, I am partially to blame (does two "partially"s make one "entirely"?) because I'm the one who stocked Harrison's school cubby with those shorts, but really -- change his shirt to the one that goes with the shorts if the shorts must be worn!

So, on the positive side, Harrison and I had a nice talk about primary colors since he was wearing all of them that day.

Mom -- Please explain to Pop what is wrong with this look.


Oh, my...

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! If it makes you feel better, although our nanny has Harper's entire closet at her disposal, I often come home to find Harper in really weird outfits. On Friday she had on a shirt with pastel polka dots, pale pink pants, and brown and black leopard shoes. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete