Friday, August 28, 2009

Blog Is Launched!

We have a blog! I've been thinking about doing this for a while now and finally got around to starting -- I think that dropping the photo albums from monthly to quarterly was my inspiration since now several of you wouldn't get any Harrison updates for three months at a time. Sniff, sniff... I'll be updating the blog as things happen, and I'll leave it up to you to check in as frequently or as infrequently as you please. I'll still keep sending messages to tell you when a new photo album is online, and those links will also be in this blog. The blog will just give you more details than the photos and will help to tide you over between albums!

What I've done so far is go back through my memory and old e-mails and posts to my TotSite (from way back when I was pregnant) to piece together Harrison's time in my belly and since he's been born. Since hindsight is 20-20, I wish now that I had done this all along to capture all the funny things he's done that didn't make it to albums or e-mails and all the sweet moments that are buried deep in my heart. If you have favorite Harrison stories, tell me what they are and I'll add a post about them! And more historic posts may come as I remember things myself.

You can read back through old posts or just start from here and read going forward. By the way, the blog lists the most recent posts at the top, so if you choose to read from the beginning, you have to start at the bottom (or use the links to the left) and read up. We'd love it if you add comments when you have them, but know that the blog is partly for us and partly for you and partly for Harrison when he's big enough to be interested, so don't post anything you don't want him to know you said!

And for those of you who are "obsessed" with Harrison (regardless of whether that obsession has been clinically diagnosed or even personally recognized), you can sign up to be a follower of the blog. To be honest, I don't know what that means yet, but one of you should do it so you can tell me how it works.

Enjoy living our life with us!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Rachel! So impressed with the backtracking you did :)

    ReplyDelete