Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Harrison Kisses!

Even better than blowing kisses is giving kisses! The little guy still blows kisses when you're across the room, but just this morning he gave his first mouth-to-cheek kiss. Chris went to get him from bed to get him ready for school and said, "Give me a kiss." Harrison thought about it for a second and then leaned over and smacked his dada on the cheek (smacked with his smacker, not with his hand -- that would not be celebrated).

When they came in to tell me about it, though, the magic was gone. I asked Harrison to give me a kiss, but he said, "Naw, Ma -- I got to play with your hairdryer instead -- ooh, that's hot!" "Hot" sounds like the "o" from "hot" but without the "h" or the "t." We've been practicing that word in the kitchen because the oven door gets hot when the oven is on.

Maybe I'll hurry up and be the first one in his room tomorrow in case he only has one kiss to give again!

No comments:

Post a Comment