Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Hep me. Hep me, peeze!"

The post-nap rule at preschool is, "You wait on your mat until the teacher calls you to go potty." Harrison knows this and apparently follows the rule, but yesterday he wasn't being released from his mat quickly enough and decided to remind someone that he was still waiting.

Hewitt and I were at school earlier than usual to do some practice time in the baby room when one of Harrison's old teachers (who loves him) came in laughing and told me that she had just gone into Harrison's room for something. The lights were still off because naptime wasn't officially over yet, but she heard a little voice say, "Hep me. Hep me, peeze" ("Help me. Help me, please"). She looked down to find cute little Harrison begging to be set free.

Another teacher was still laughing about it today and told Chris about it when he dropped Harrison off this morning, so it must have been pretty funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment