Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preschool Update

Hewitt's teachers told me that he settled in today and finally did a long nap. I've been telling them that he usually naps for 3 hours at home, but until today he'd been maxing out at about 1 hour at school. There are some girls in the baby room that get a bit shrill when they're upset, and Hewie just did not know how to sleep through all that estrogen!

For a special treat today (for the teachers, I'm sure, as much as for the boys!), one of the baby teachers took Hewitt over to visit Harrison. They told me that Hewitt acted like he recognized Harrison and that Harrison yelled "Baby Hoo-gee!" and ran over to kiss him. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hewitt takes 3 hour naps at home? Like 3 hours all in a row? I need to hear how you make this work for a 3 and a half month old...

    ReplyDelete